do you ever wonder how people describe you to other people who don’t know you
When she’s 10, Elicia Hughes’ school holds a father-daughter dance.
Roy takes her.
- reached for the last snack item at the same time au
- accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
- saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
- "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
- parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program…
- that one part where the whole movie
let’s start a “queer kids identifying with monsters and villains because we grew up watching queercoded bad guys in every show and movie” club